Ghost Driver Warning System
All functionality of MFDS can be integrated/combined in one system.
The detection system, which is positioned at highway descents, as well as parking and rest facilities, detects potential wrong-way drivers when entering the wrong directional lane. For detection of wrong-way driver a patented wireless technology is used, which is housed for road users visible in the guideposts at the roadside. The radio field detects objects whose size and direction. A technology component in the vehicles is not needed. Advantages of the system are detection rate (< 5 sec.), accuracy, cost-effective and weather-independent technology, as well as fast and uncomplicated installation of the system. In addition, the entire detection system is to be operated by solar energy in an energy-efficient and fail-safe manner.
- Immediate alert in wrong-way drivers
- Detection reporting chain to the receiver <5 sec.
- Alerting on the danger zone be delimited
- Information processing by TMC, radio, smartphone app and police and rescue workers
- System installed in delineators roadside and therefore invisible
- Quick and easy to install
- Alarmed within 5 seconds after wrong-way driver detection
- Alarmed visually and acoustically via voice output
- Warning is only in direct danger zone
- Processing the GPS position only in the smartphone
- No disclosure of sensitive data